Pages

Monday, August 21, 2017

The Shadow Children - Haddix - Among the Hidden

W.A.L.T retell a important part of the story

This term in reading we are doing novel studies. We had to choose one of the four books, Among the Hidden, Holes, Freak the Mighty and Number of the Stars. I chose 'Among the Hidden'. I am going to tell you some parts of the story. This novel is about a boy named Luke and he is the 3rd child in the family. In the population law is says that there should be only 2 children(s) in the family. If the 3rd child finds out then he or she might get arrested, taken away or may be killed. There were my friends in my group, Axle and Vann.  Our group had read to chapter 10 and then retell from chapter 1-10. We could do a comic strip, a powtoon or other things.

Axle chose a comic strip and invited Vann and I. I was the writer and the colourer. Vann was the writer and the designer. Axle was the Illustrator and the script writer. Also I did some of the front and back page. Later Axle told Vann and I to write some notes about the major parts in the chapter. I hope you like my blog post and our comic strip. Have a cool 😎 day!! Bye!!