Pages

Friday, September 29, 2017

Binary Numbers

At week 8 we started looking at Binary Numbers. Binary Numbers are used to code, numbers and the alphabet. The order of the numbers goes, 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128 and so on. This always goes in doubles. We always write from left to right, but for this code it is right to left.  Do you know what a computer knows? On and Off!! We have to use codes to work the numbers and alphabet. There are different codes for on and off, like                                     this means, on, off, off, off, on, on. There are more codes like, 0 1 0 0 0 1. This shows 1 as on and 0 as off. It goes, off, on, off, off, off, on. I have made a slideshow/DLO about Binary Numbers. I hope you like my DLO that I made. Next post is about Binary Alphabet, so check out the post as well. Please comment and give me feedback how I did this DLO. Have a cool 😎 day!! Bye!!